House Cleaning, for most, seems to be a time consuming Black Hole of no Return. But, Dust Gnome, has found from many years of practice that this arduous task can be made simple and easy with what we like to call a PLAN OF ATTACK. The owners sixteen years of military experience has helped to define a process for everything, and when it goes wrong, you refine the process. Making it faster, and better, each and every time. In the military the owner managed platoons of soldiers, and found that “Field Days” were absolute chaos, lending themselves to complete dysfunction. So, the owner, at that time, stepped in and revised the process, thus, we like to say, Dust Gnome Cleaning Service, was born, he just didn’t know it yet. So, in this particular piece, the Owner of Dust Gnome Cleaning is going to lay out the process from start to finish, making your cleaning day, a more organized and user friendly experience! So, here we go, and good luck on cleaning day! However, if you still find cleaning to be a long arduous task feel free to give the experts at www.dustgnome.com a call at 713-538-6540.
1. Always assess the home from top to bottom with each room to be cleaned from left to right. Once your assessment is finished. The fun begins
Standard Cleaning in all Rooms
2. Dust the Ceiling Fans
3. Dust the Window Sills
4. Dust And Polish Furniture
5. Clean all Glass
6. Sweep, Mop, Vacuum, Take out Trash
7. Clean Dishes in Sink, and set in the Dishwasher
8. Run a Sink of Soapy Water and clean the counter tops, and outside of all appliances, to include, stove top, stove front, refrigerator, Dishwasher, Face of Cabinets, ect…
9. Clean inside the Microwave
10. Dry Everything, and Polish Stainless Steel Appliances, and Granite Counter Tops
11. Finally, clean, SCRUB, the sink and faucet, polish faucet if necessary.
12. Sweep, Mop, Vacuum, Take out Trash…
13. Clean Tubs, Toilets, and Showers
14. Clean Counters, Sinks, and Polish Faucets
15 Clean Mirrors
16. Sweep, Mop, Vacuum, Take out Trash
Finally, In all Bedrooms, ONCE CLEANING IS FINISHED
17. Change all Bed sheets and Make the Beds.
a. This would be the time to wash linens,if necessary, and place back on the beds.